Friday, May 15, 2015

Oh beautiful colors! I think the first lakje really a beautiful deep red cherry color, love it


Home Beauty The Looks Nails Reviews and Swatches Salon and Store Reviews Product Reviews Lifestyle Latest News Winactie Shoplog astonish Interview with a blogger Tags Personal Personal Stuff Beautiful Newzzz Wall of Tags
This week was very busy and I was little sur le blog but today I'm back! I loudly the weekend in this beautiful and fresh nagellakjes from the winter collection of Bourjois' Paris Très Confidentiel ". Take a further look for swatches and nail art with these beauties!
22
Wonderful color and beautiful nail art. The nail art I've seen and I want to replicate
Red and berry color, I really quite beautiful! Bourjois has quite fine polishes.
Very tough studded accent astonish and Nice tomette you is really super nice color. astonish
Beautiful polishes are! Berry Important Person I find beautiful, and beautiful accent nail too! The studs at the blue color are also super cool
Oh beautiful colors! I think the first lakje really a beautiful deep red cherry color, love it
I'm in love with your first creation !! Really astonish wow! Nice colors again
You May use thesis HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <s> <strike> <strong>
Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment