Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I take your new membership of body and sun as a sign that you are not going to Oslo with the first

Hello welding | MILDEW
I have now been through my first hårbleking and I can tell you that it was not a pretty sight. I do not know if it came from the shock of not seeing something black / white in the mirror, or if it was actually the remaining hair color that was scary ugly thing is whatever it that it's time to take it a little easy on hair dye front. I can probably do not count on one hand the number of hair colors / shades I now have on the head, but the main color is certainly brown, so I tell myself happy that there are neither black or orange. The blonde hair color I have lying in the closet gets shut established there, this lady will not be blonde in a good while.
That was through two løylige events yesterday: I was back on the body and sun for the first time since the spring, and I am now the proud owner of my own key piece (hooray). I have however been frightening weak ever since, mould remover and today I have such pain in the upper body after yesterday's bench that I do not quite know how to make of me. My exquisite forest walks are thus now moved to the treadmill at the city sweatiest fitness center, and considering that it was precisely hagl- and snowstorms right outside the window, mould remover could not have been more appropriate time. Elsbert H came on a pleasant visit and kaffeslabberas, crosswords scraping and shopping at City Cord stood on the poster. I am hereby holder of a long-awaited black blazer, some lovely earrings and something * drum roll white. A white shirt to be more accurate. How long it will take before I overpowers mould remover me up and use it in public, remains uncertain.
I take your new membership of body and sun as a sign that you are not going to Oslo with the first ..?
Connecting to% s
Blog Film Photography Inspiration Jaal Rier Classic Art Literature Life People Funny Devices Music Nerd Rier hyphenator mould remover Politics and society Quotes School Writings Thinking Things Things I do not like Things I like training and diet TV Uncategorized mould remover Unfair Devices Archives Select Month June 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 May 2009 April 2009 March 2009 February 2009 January 2009 December 2008 November 2008 October 2008 August 2008 July 2008 June 2008 May 2008 April 2008
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment