Saturday, January 24, 2015

Left 1: My first pick is the color purple .. I love this purple mystery wipe up there will not be t


Jump to the main text Xin Kexuan Christine = hairstylist in WIND SALON "advertising. Racquet. Plane Magazine bride secretary exhibition tumba hairstyle" tumba cooperation, please contact 02-27115377 Xin Kexuan Christine = MODEL "advertising. Planar racquet micro films shot "Cooperation Please tumba send mail:.. like770314@yahoo.com.tw FB: https: //www.facebook.com/xin.k.xuan fan group: https: //www.facebook .com / like770314? ref = hl
Left 1: My first pick is the color purple .. I love this purple mystery wipe up there will not be too mature I love the sense of cold !! (These figures are from 86 Shop yo)

This completes Hello !!
Have scared me .. I want to say so thick coat !!
I do not know who can add my face book & fans * phew *
PIXNET Facebook Yahoo! Google MSN
Nickname: christine Michelle Category: Fashion Beauty Friend: A total of 12 (see all) Birthday: 03.14 Location: Taipei Occupation: hair stylist page: https://www.facebook.com/xin.k.xuan introduce myself: I is a hair stylist & makeup artist: a different way can help you transform your micro movie !! print ads secretary bride magazine tumba show is also a part-time activities !! MODEL:....... like taking pictures commercials. I like to see different interpretations of different roles !! .. also a blogger: Do you like to share their love with the experience of a small matter in the article .. and cooperation with their dialogue !! please contact mail: like770314@yahoo.com.tw cooperation please contact LINE: christine0314
Articles featured in August 2014 (2) 2014 July (2) June 2014 (2) May 2014 (2) 2014 1999 (1) 2014 1999 (2) January 2014 (3) 2013 December tumba (1 ), November 2013 (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment