Thursday, January 1, 2015

Get your own blog - click here Login | Discuss in our forum | Need help with your blog? | Latest


Get your own blog - click here Login | Discuss in our forum | Need help with your blog? | Latest activities on minbebis.com: Black & White NYE Week 22 1-1-2015 Hello 2015 2015 Perfect timing
General baby group BVC Fanny's health blog Attempts to routine-loved routine Lovely living Mom Stuff My birth-44 hours of love My Pregnancy My work as Gympinginstruktör Prophylaxis Big Brother / vovvis Gordon Training housework
Health Consultant for the past seven years, my foundation on Sturebadet in Stockholm, collaborates with Baby Group, leads and trains housework in WORKOUT. Works with dietary housework advice. I started this blog when I got pregnant it was my first pregnancy, which has been an exciting adventure where I was both delighted and terrified soul;) Now I've housework got my lovely princess and will be blogging about health; about exercise and nutrition and how you can easily combine your new life as a mother and parent and still be able to take time to train and prepare nutritious food and enjoy life! Exciting, is now starting a new life, you want to come along on my journey and also get lots of tips on yours? Take a look at my blog and spread it to other moms;)
Time to cruising off to Kungsholmen back to Laila and Water house, housework we will start running vattengymping there in the spring so I went there and introduced myself and ran a passport with all the beautiful pregnant girls;) They were right on and bounced around o the water and did great and I liked to run workouts housework there, it has been really nice and fresh and Laila are professional so she can easily make the room a success. We'll see what cooperation we come up with, but it can get a little events and movies and other fun stuff from there, so look out in our .. www.vattengymnastik.nu read and see if you want more info or email me;) They are currently in a contest, post it soon ... so join;)


No comments:

Post a Comment