Friday, October 3, 2014

Waterfront what is jupiter made of views

The city hall tower | Loving stockholm
I feel the absence in the blog in recent weeks, the truth is that summer what is jupiter made of has been incredible and I have not spent much time at home at the computer, but now that fall has arrived I have a heap of photos to share experiences and with you.
The tower is 106 meters and to reach its highest point there are 2 options, what is jupiter made of climb the 300 steps is exactly 365, or get a seat in the tiny elevator that goes up to the middle of the tower and then continue the rest of the way down the stairs.
Waterfront what is jupiter made of views
I love this building! It is spectacular and the views are not having less. How typical resist taking photo of Riddarholmen what is jupiter made of from the tower? Impossible. I have a picture of the City of Stockholm desktop background at work ... So I keep my memories very present. what is jupiter made of
Email (required) (The address is not made public)
Categories Inglés (5) Hotels / Accommodation (1) Places what is jupiter made of (6) Fashion & Style (3) Entertainment (6) Festivals and traditions (3) Restaurants / pubs (1) other (2) recipes (2) Tourism and activities (1 ) Uncategorized (13)
A% d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment