Wednesday, May 21, 2014

There are many days I have dealt here with sarcasm absurd campaign that the press, or nearly all, m

Dirceu attacks Fux, Dilma severely compromises and says it will appeal against the international court judgment, which is pure fantasy to try melar the game. And still makes veiled threat. Dilma is about to enter new minister for the STF | Reinaldo Azevedo - Blog - VEJA.com
Search News Subscribe SEE SEE Brazil legend Science Economics Education Sports Health International Digital Life Infographics Themes Subscribe SEE CPI Waterfall Elections 2012 Case Bruno UFC The weight of taxes View all photos and videos Subscribe SEE Videos Photo Gallery Video Gallery does the carpet match the drapes Infographics Blogs and Columnists Subscribe SEE Reinaldo Azevedo Lauro Jardim Nunes Fernanda Furquim Ricardo Augusto Setti GPS All columnists does the carpet match the drapes
04/10/2013 at 6:53 Dirceu attacks Fux, Dilma severely compromises and says it will appeal against the international court judgment, which is pure fantasy to try melar the game. And still makes veiled threat. Dilma is about to enter new minister to STF
There are many days I have dealt here with sarcasm absurd campaign that the press, or nearly all, moves against Mr Marco Feliciano (PSC-SP). Campaign, yes, the fascist character! Our keyboard lights not yet learned that democracy does not prohibit anyone from saying bullshit. Meanwhile, shame on the guy gets around, esfaimando ... Dirceu, one convicted of bribery and conspiracy - her boss, according to the Attorney General's Office - grants an interview to Folha UOL and where, course! says innocent. Repeats the accusation that people linked to him had done, according to which the Justice Luiz Fux, before being appointed, had promised clear him if it won a seat in the Supreme. In an interview, Fux already accepted the meeting, but denies he promised a favorable vote. Dirceu also says it will appeal to the "International Commission of Human Rights" (whatever that is) and lo and behold!, Makes a veiled threat nor so if Lula is even prosecuted for certain crimes the monthly allowance. What PT intends does the carpet match the drapes to do, is not clear. But looks great thing. Will they put tanks on the streets? Surrounding the Supreme with tontons-maCUTes? I do not know. Read excerpts. Be right back. * Sheet / UOL - How was your meeting with Luiz Fux? Dirceu - I did not know, I was morally harassed by him for more than six months to receive it. How was this harassment? Through third parties, that I will not nominate. I did not want [to receive it]. Who are these parties? Are lawyers, are not lobbyists. I received, and without me asking anything ... Because he [now] say to the Brazilian society that did not know [at the time of the meeting] that I was guilty of the monthly allowance process does the carpet match the drapes is tragicomic. Sounds ridiculous, at least, right? As Minister of the STJ [position held at the time by Fux] do not know that I am the defendant in the process? And he took the initiative to say that would absolve me. Textually. (...) How does mr. felt when the Minister Fux voted for his conviction? After 50 years I have political experience, unfortunately I can not have surprised me. The only thing I feel is the only thing that keeps me up. Neither conviction keeps me up because I'm sure I'll reverse it. (...) The defense will present its resources [to reverse the conviction]. The sr. have hope? Will present. After the final, going for criminal review. And I'm knocking on the International Human Rights Commission door. Not that I was convicted does the carpet match the drapes without evidence. There was no crime, I am innocent; I consider myself a political convict. It was a trial except political. (...) If the ex-president Lula has nothing with it, why Marcos Valerio is received by Paul Okamotto, president Lula Institute and one of his closest advisors? Good question to be addressed to Paul Okamotto. I never had any contact with Marcos Valerio. Neither before does the carpet match the drapes nor after. And Lula has no concern. Know the facts, it has nothing to do with it. Absolutely. Unless one wants to now give a blow that failed to give before. I mean, Lula in turn accused the Brazilian Justice. Unless you go to this kind of provocation to the PT and the country, does the carpet match the drapes the Brazilian nation.
The most scandalous returned in interview Dirceu is that it makes clear that the appointment of Fux was decided in the environment in which the then Minister of STJ promised if he could clear him in the vacant Supreme. He says, sure, do not know if such a promise weighed in the statement. Well ... So Dirceu, one of the cases of PT-black, the monthly allowance main defendant receives a candidate to the Supreme promises clear him, and this man is, in fact, nominated for the position, and we believe that one does not has nothing to do with the other?
Hate Dirceu is so great that he does not care to admit that the choice of a minister to the Supreme obeyed the lower interests. Not thought, then

No comments:

Post a Comment