Tuesday, January 28, 2014

there is not much on my blog but here


there is not much on my blog but here's just a post about her I like. Molly Sandén there are many who do not like her because she has been with Eric Saade but now they are not together anymore skärholmen (when I found out I was really upset about it because I think they fit well together and both Sounds great., I would like to see Molly alive I think she is so beautiful and when she was in melodifetivalen 2012 and was redirected to the globe, I was so happy and her singing is so beautiful I hear it all the time. I love her voice and her clothing style I'd like to attend as her :) (sigh)
Blog Archive
2013 (24) November (1) September (2) July (2) June (7) May (1) January (11) 2012 (23) June (1) May (4) April (6) October (6) February (5) I give up: (Eric Saade hate: o Molly Sandén skärholmen school Eric Saade January (1) 2011 (9) December (4) December (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment