Friday, January 10, 2014

.: MOC. Divine Liturgy in the Monastery Imendenska greeting Dressing in monastic clothes and Divine

Prohor Blog Prayer Invocation of the Holy Spirit - St. Symeon the New Theologian / / Google analytics code
.: Search. .: Categories:. Apologetics Sermons Essays Lives of the Saints Icons Interview instructed General Topics Orthodox termopane tradition of thinking Photo / Video.: Recent Posts. For Hell and Heaven gospel of "Christ go when the water" sermon abbot of the monastery of St. Gabriel Facebook!, Australia. Instructive story how to keep the commandments of God Transfiguration - Ikonopiska Eleusa Transfiguration School - St. Theophanes the Cretan.: Posts most wanted. Newly released photos of Elder Paisios Hagiorite Zamirotochi picture of Elder Justin Parvu new miracle of the Virgin Mary Former Taliban became Orthodox Epiphany in the year 2013 worldwide.: Archives:. September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January, 2012.: Comments:. prohor on Zamirotochi picture of Elder Justin Parvu gavrilco on Zamirotochi picture of Elder Justin Parvu Trajče on From Love - St. Seraphim of Sarov cona on Mystery of the Church termopane - Mitra Naum. Strumica prohor termopane on for Lent - Abbot Gabriel
Come, resurrection of the dead.
Come, my breath and life.
Thank you, that you who are God over all, has become one spirit with me unconfusedly, immutable, unchanging, and himself became everything to me in everything: food unspoken, totally freely donated, which constantly poured into the mouth of my soul and that excessive flows in the spring of my heart, clothes shining and burning demons, purification, which I washed with ceaseless and holy tears which Thy presence gives to the man with whom I come.
Thank you, what has become of me and sunny day nevecheren nezaodno - you who have nowhere to hide, and who suddenly termopane filled with Your glory. Ta You never anyone you're hiding, but we do not want to come to You, yourself are hiding from you. So where to hide You who have no place anywhere for reassurance? Or why would you concealed, by anyone who is not extremely discouraged, by no gnasish?
And so, instill in me now, Lord, and live in the harbor and me thy servant, O, and inextricably nerazluchno to death, that I in my outcome after thee in my outcome to be, mild, and with socarstvuvam You - God, who is above all.
Stay, Master, and not leave me alone, that my enemies, who always termopane want to swallow my soul when you come and find you abide in me as completely to escape and to strengthen against me, when I You see, the strongest of all, that uspokojuva inside the home to calm my soul.
Oh, Lord, as You remembered me when I was in the world, and I knew it, who chose me, separating me from the world and brought to me Your glory set, and now Your living in me Save me always standing motionless inside. Well, I constantly meditating, I dead, to live and I taking you, I always poor, and rich to be richer than all the kings and tasting drinking and I in Thee every hour adorning in Thee, I now in the future termopane to delight termopane the ineffable treasures. Because you're all riches and all the joy and glory to You is like the holy and life-giving Trinity Ednosushtna and in the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, respectful, knowledgeable, worship, to which all the faithful ì serve now and ever, and unto ages . Amen.
This entry was posted by prohor on Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 at 12:00 and is filed under Sermons. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback termopane from your own site.
.: MOC. Divine Liturgy in the Monastery Imendenska greeting Dressing in monastic clothes and Divine Liturgy at the Monastery of Our Lady Eleusa Veljusa Hymns for the Nativity of Christ Christ is born! .: Steers. Divine Liturgy in the church Annunciation ... Liturgy in us. Crniche (01/09/2014) Mrs. Maja Ivanova visited ... Christmas for the youngest (01/07/2014) Divine Liturgy in the church of St.. ... .: Scroll. Documentary: Christmas / Nativity (2011) Holiday Invitation Nativity (Orthodox philosophy of life) Poklonishtvo eternal termopane city: Osudeni death [audio] Biography of St.. Martyr Demetrius of Thessalonica, Mirotochiv


No comments:

Post a Comment