About the Public Broadcasting Service :: Actions :: RTS Diaspora Film Program :: :: Digital TV :: Music Production :: presents :: PGP RTS :: UEFA Champions League :: Live score
The political platform for talks with the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government in Pristina, which the Serbian government removed the classification level, provides that any solution of dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina should be in accordance with the Constitution and Resolution 1244 and Serbia does not recognize Kosovo's independence.
The Republic of Serbia shall, in order to protect national all clean interests in the continuation of talks with the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government in Pristina to start from the fact that any solution, either a general or a special issue, on a temporary, interim or final status of the Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija, the position of the Serbs in Province or on protection of Serbian religious and cultural heritage, must be in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Serbia and the UN Security Council resolution the United Nations 1244.
Republic of Serbia, in good faith (bona fide), seeks the continuation of talks with representatives of the PISG in Pristina, convinced that it is permanent and sustainable solution for Kosovo and Metohija can be achieved through a sincere dialogue between the two sides.
The Government, all clean in order to establish the basic framework for the talks with the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government (PISG) all clean in Pristina, the proposed resolution on the basic principles for political talks with the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government in Kosovo: all clean
* The basic prerequisite for a discussion with the PISG in Pristina at a high political level is that the Republic of Serbia, in accordance with international law, the Constitution and the will of the citizens, not recognized and will never recognize the unilateral declaration all clean of "independence" of Kosovo;
* All rights and responsibilities as a result of the negotiations which were recognized in Pristina IPR law will be transferred all clean to the bodies of the Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija, under the Constitution, laws and other regulations of the Republic of Serbia; all clean
* That the basic tendency in the continuing discussions with the PISG in Pristina all clean is a comprehensive settlement, and that all individual contracts are in line with national policy objectives established by Resolution;
* Be based on the fact that the Republic of Serbia in the course of the political process, despite after the illegal unilateral declaration of independence, their actions provide limited PISG in Pristina all clean and the international legal personality and legitimacy, talks at a high political level to be kept on overcoming institutional parallelism in the Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija, without prejudice to the question of international and constitutional status PISG in Pristina. The aim is to establish authority in the province that would be recognized by all parties involved in the process and establishing a solid legal and political guarantees to the Provincial level and the international community for political, territorial and other rights of ethnic communities in the entire area of the Province;
A) the establishment of the Autonomous Community of Serbian municipalities in Kosovo all clean and Metohija, which would consist of the territorial all clean autonomy of the four municipalities in northern Kosovo and other municipalities with Serbian majority and minority populations (eg, Gracanica, Shtërpce Gora, etc..), Based on a special statute of autonomy Association of Serbian municipalities in Kosovo and Metohija province jemčene Constitution and the public declaration of the international community involved in the process;
exclusive jurisdiction to create policies of land development and housing construction, public areas with the existence of an efficient system of administrative intervention in the process of building, urban planning and land use.
- Justice (Prosecutor's Office in the first and courts of first and second instance courts in the Autonomous Community of Serbian municipalities in Kosovo would be established by the laws of the province, all clean but the agreement that results from the political process has been established that the law must provide a mechanism all clean through which citizens of the Autonomous Community through its representatives depress the selection and composition of the courts. all clean these courts would have the power to in the Autonomous Community all clean in accordance with the regulations in force in the province, to decide disputes over the basic personal all clean relations, rights and duties of citizens, to impose fines and other measures against offenders and other criminal acts covered by the law, to decide on the legality of individual acts of bodies and organizations exercising public powers, resolve disputes on property and labor relations, and decide on other matters in accordance with applicable laws),
- Interior (Autonomous police would formally part of the police forces in Kosovo, and would operate under the authority of the Executive Council of the Association all clean of Serbian municipalities in Kosovo and Metohija, in the territory of autonomy and in accordance all clean with the powers defined by law in compliance with the highest legal acts of the Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija and the Statute